Since 2001 the Tears Gospel Ministry, one of the pioneer mission society in Myanmar had been working in one of the most backward area of Chin State namely Kanpalet region. Here, the people were unreached by the Good News nor had development taken place for more then 60 years. Most of the people haven’t still wear cloth, but just a few piece of cloth to cover their private parts. Every year the Tears Gospel Ministry send a Mission team of 7 to 11 person to reach out them with the good and all available humanitarian aid that the Ministry could effort. Their effort pay off atlas, the people heard the Good News, the sick were healed, and many native people who practice Animism convert to Christian (among them were the priest).
The Tears Gospel Ministry was in need of funding to continue the Mission in the pioneers areas of Myanmar. You and your local Church could get involved in this Mission.
- You can sponsor 1 Pioneer Missionary monthly by donating US $ 125
- Traveling Expense of 1 Missionary to reach the mission field by donating US$ 70
- Paying the house rent (Monthly) of 1 Missionary in the field by donating US$ 700
- Buy the new Missionary, basic household item in the field by donating US$ 250
- Buy them humanitarian aid such as clothes, used clothes, and medicine for the new field by donating US$ 250
- Sending Missionary could cost up to US$ 1000 to setup a new field.